After successful conduct of open(free) mock tests for consecutive years for WBCS exam, we are here with ICSG’s WBCS 2018 Mains mock test series:
- There will be total 10 tests, 2 tests for each GS paper and 1 test for each language paper (Bengali and English).
- Tentative schedule of the test will be mailed once you register or make a query. However the schedule may be modified after declaration of WBCS mains schedule depending on it.
- Each test paper comprises 100 questions. Candidates can answer only once with the given link of the question.
- The test will be conducted in online platform. There are flexible timings for the candidates to take the test. However, the candidates have to answer within a specified time period(say within 1 or 2 days from the scheduled date) to get one’s overall rank in the final result.
- The final rank will be published within 10-14 days from the exam date.
- The answer copy, hints and answer keys of the question paper of individual candidate will be sent to the candidate within 14 days from the submission of answer sheet.
- Useful study materials (Mostly covering current affairs and language papers) will be supplied to the registered candidate through out the period of January, 2018 to Mains exam which is included in the test series package.
- The “Test series+Study materials package” costs Rs.1199.00 only(Rs. One thousand one hundred and ninety nine only).
- For Payment, Click on the link “PAY NOW” below and register yourself. You can pay through Net Banking, Debit Card/ Credit Card or with different wallets like Freecharge, Jiomoney etc.:
- After payment, inform us through email (email@example.com) or what’s app (7797913565) mentioning your Name, Email id, Contact no. and Payment mode.
- For registration, Schedule of the test, payment and all other queries call us on 7908034309/7797913565(What’s app) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The admin of the website has the authority to change the schedule and all other terms and conditions of the above mentioned test series at any point of time.
- Feedback from Candidates who have taken the test earlier :
“Solutions contain enough extra information.A good mix of easy,moderate and difficult questions”- Shatarupa.
” Questions are good, exam oriented, hints are good. Time management is good.- Mintu .
“it was a fabulous experience to appear at the test i m immensely satisfied with the way the whole process of the test was conducted the question paper was well balanced and it gave the feeling of mains examination” – Danish Alam
“practice set provided by icsg is good. your initiative is commendable. keep us helping. my special thanks to icsg for availing ourself with such quality mock paper for wbcs” -Biswajit Das
“it was really great and helped me to brush up d current affairs… quite helpful” -Sharbani Sharma
“It was a nice experience. Kudos to the ICSG Team for the noble endeavours” -Animesh Das