Answer Keys of IB ACIO II / Exe 2017 Tier 1 exam held on 15/10/17
1.The average price of 80 mobile…: C. 19000
- Right answer not in the options: It should be 22000
- Pranav went to the bank….: A. 24 km/h
- The average expenditure of Mr. Sharma…: B. Rs.3250
- At the end of a business….: B. 45
- The average presence of students….: C. 60
- Suresh started his journey…: D. 19.2 km
- Ramesh walked 6 km…: D. 4 km/h
- Bala travels first one- third…: A. 18 km/h
- The distance of the school…: C. 20 km/h
- Anita goes to college…: D. 10 km
- Two places R & S…: D. 3:2
- Two places R & S…: C. 240 km
- Ajay covers certain distance…: C. 1500 km
- The driver of an ambience….: B. 12 km/h
- Two rabbit starts running…: A. 20 Km/h
- Pranav walked at 5 km/h…: C. 150 km
- 5,12, __,41, 87, 214: C. 22
- 14, __,13. 17.5,21.75: B. 12
- 15,5,4.5, 5.8,7.9: D. 10.74
- Find the sum of first 30 natural numbers….: C. 465
- 56% of Y….: C. 325
- Which of the following two ratios…:B. 10/11
- Wrong Question.
- Right answer not in the options: It should be 48800
26.2017 India ASEAN Youth Summit: C. Bhopal
- navika sagar parikrama, Name if sail boat: D. INSV Tarini
- First Cyber Court in Asia: B. China
- Power Grid got a loan of $500 million from: A. Asian Development Bank
- ICC ODI top batsman in ranking of August: A. Virat Kohli
- Silver in Javelin through in Para-Olympics: D. Rinku Hooda
- Requisition and Acquisition of Immovable Property Act: A. 1952
- Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy: D. Andhra Pradesh
- The best example of extinction of species due to human…: B. Dodo
- Sunlight use in direct fashion in. A. Photo Voltaic Cell. (Solar Thermal Cells does not use sunlight in direct fashion)
- WWWW, 4th W stands for: B. Worm
- IPv6 has a size of: B. 128 bits
- The Constitution of India recognizes: C. Religious and Linguistic minorities.
39.Highest no. of Hindus employed in which Mughal Emperor’s rule. C. Shah Jahan
- The Mansabdari System of Akbar Borrowed from: D. Persia
- Who witnessed the reign of eight Delhi sultans: D. Amir Khusrau
- The President of India referred the Ayodha Case to SC: A. 143
- Right to Privacy as a Fundamental Right is implied in: B. Right to life and Personal Liberty. (Asked in ICSGWBCS mock test)
- The interval between two sessions of Parliament: B. 6 Months
- Inflation in India: C. Decreased money circulation helps in controlling the inflation
- Consumer Price Index Number for Industrial Workers: C. The Labour Bureau
- Golden Revolution: D. Horticulture
- A Country is said to be in Debt trap: B. It has to borrow to make interest payment on outstanding loans.
- With respect to GST: D. All of the above are correct (Direct from our study material)
- India’s current account deficit: C. a and b (Direct from our study material)
- the straight lines required: B. 17
- Which of the following figure best…..:B. b
- Find the number of triangles: D. 27
- Of the following statements…..C. I & III
- Insert arithmetical signs in the …..: A. +,X
- If 84X13=8, 37X13=6, 26X11=6, then 56X22=? C. 7
- If = means divide…9+3/4-8*2…..C. 18
- the next term of the sequence, 1,8,4,27,9,__ :C. 64
- David divides 78 by half…..: C. 167
60.In a knockout football competition 23 teams…..: C. 22
61.At half past five in the evening, the smaller angle…: C. 15⁰
- Fill in the blanks, BA_ BA_BAC_ ACB_CBAC : C. CCBA
- Angles of a given triangle……: D. Acute Angle
64.The houses of A & B…: C. Houses of C & D are less than 20 km apart.
65.BEH, DGJ, ___, EJO, GLQ, INS: D. FIL
66.H, V, G, T, F, R, E, P,__: B. D,N
- 4.3:10 :: 8:__ : C. 17
- If tour is written as 1234….: D. 5847
69. CALANDER is coded in a code as CLANAEDR….: B. CRIUCALR
- (a) Either he is happy or he is poor…..: B. The inference is definitely false
- (a) Those who are honest are good teachers…: C. The inference is probably false or true
- Based on the following…. Only gentlemen can become members of the club…: B. Some of the officers are not gentlemen.
- In a family, there are husband…..: D. Nobody was at home
74.If A is the son of Q,….: A. P is the maternal uncle of A
- There are 5 books A, B, C, D & E placed on a table….: B. B
76. To decamp: D. To leave suddenly
- Wrongly matched pair: D. Allude: Escape
- Wrong Question.
- A Devil’s advocate..: B. A Counter argument presenter
- From the horse’s mouth….: A. From an authoritative source
- Satish is seated ___ Sunita: B Beside
- Incorrect pair…: C. Singularly: Individually
- I haven’t studied a lot lately: A. Adverb
- Correct sentence: C. Computers save time.
- Incorrect sentence: A. None of the minutes was wasted.
- Among the two statements….: B. (i) is correct and (ii) is incorrect
- Choose the sentence….: A. When will you bring you’re pictures to work?
- I __ her speak on……A. Will have heard
- Choose an incorrect/ incomplete sentence: A. The children in the park, including all those on the swings.
90.What is not correct…: D. Wine is to bee
91. Opposite of Lascivious…: B. Chaste
92.Repercussion would mean: A. Reaction
93. ___ to go out to an Italian restaurant….: D. Would you like
94. Excuse me, ____ …..: C. Have you got the
95. He likes reading. He was a ___ reader. C. Voracious reader.
96. I remember my sister……: B. I remember being taken to the museum by my sisters.
97. ‘To make a clean breast of’ means: C. To confess everything.
98. ‘To be above board’ means: B. To be honest
99. That which cannot be corrected means: D. Incorrigible
100. State in which the few govern the many is called: B. Oligarchy
“In an announcement on its website on Wednesday, the Home Ministry said: “Due to printing errors in options to question numbers 2, 24, 25 and 78, these questions will not be evaluated and the candidates will be short-listed for the next level on the basis of their performance on remaining questions only.”- The Hindu report of 21/10/17.’
Subscribe to our blogs and Register in our Mock test series with Study Material package.
You can give your feedback below. Subscribe for update of new study materials and other information in www.icsgwbcs.com. Copyright © ICSG-2017 All rights reserved.
*This are provisional answer keys and prepared by our experts. The actual answer keys may differ.